- Replacement CARBON FIBER truss rod cover For Your vintage Harmony, Silvertone or Airline
- Used an original mid 60's Harmony Silhouette H19 truss rod cover as a template.
- 16mm apart for screw holes at bottom, 50mm from screw holes at bottom to top screw hole.
- Single Ply CARBON FIBERConstruction Quality material - No bevel-cut
- Brand New With Protective Film On The Top
Note: Due to the wood of vintage guitars usually shrunk or swelled after many years, the screw holes maybe not lineup perfectly, if this happen try to drill the holes of this truss rod cover a bit larger.
This was custom modeled in CAD and manufactured on our CNC in the USA.
Strong 100% 1.5mm glossy carbon fiber twill plate was used utilized. All edges were sanded by hand. Items are glossy finish on both sides. Our carbon is used in aerospace applications. Screws are not included with this item
You won't find any ABS, cheap steel, vinyl stickers, skinning, or hydrodipping here!!
Item will be shipped out within 3 business days.
There will be an additional charge for international shipping.
All items are considered custom and handmade. We don't offer returns.
Thanks for looking!!!!
Check out my other CARBON FIBER parts. More is on the way. I can review customer requests.
No instructions are included for installation. Modifications may or may not be needed to make this panel fit for your application.